Litigation Assistant to a Managing Partner
This is a wonderful opportunity for a bilingual Legal Assistant with experience in litigation and a strong interest in insurance law.
Our client, a boutique law firm specialised in litigation, is looking for a dynamic litigation Legal Assistant to support a Partner in their insurance law practice.
Come join a wonderful, evolving team within a friendly and dynamic work environment!
A full range of benefits is offered.
Make the leap!
As Legal Assistant in litigation, you will complement the Managing Partner in his varied insurance law and civil liability practice. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the usual legal proceedings in litigation in the field of insurance law
- Managing litigation delays: calculating and recording them in the agenda
- Transcribing dictated texts in the two official languages
- Ensuring a rigorous follow-up of all cases
- Managing the agenda, emails and appointments while ensuring a rigorous follow-up
- Proofreading documents and correspondence to ensure they are compliant with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Preparing client cases (opening, billing, supporting evidence, correspondence, etc.)
- Managing the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-ups, and the organisation of files
- Performing some administrative tasks
- Experience as Legal Assistant in litigation
- Knowledge of insurance law is an asset
- Excellent French and English, both spoken and written
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organisational and priority-management skills
- Impeccable client service skills
- Outstanding team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
This position is for you!
Please send your application now to: email@example.com , specifying the number of the offer: 21-0159P(1).
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.