Paralegal, Co-ownership and Financing
Are you particularly attracted by the real estate field? Does your motivation come from the excitement felt by new buyers when the transaction is completed? Are you an autonomous paralegal when it comes to the drafting and preparation of real estate transaction files?
Our client, a well-established notary firm, is looking for an experienced paralegal in notarial law, more specifically in real estate.
A warm and professional work environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits are offered!
Don't wait any longer!
As a paralegal in notarial law, you will work very closely with a notary, with whom you will be preparing all real estate transaction files.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Open, organize, and close files (condos/co-ownership, commercial financing, etc.);
- Gather documents related to each file (purchase offer, amendment, seller's declaration, tax bills, location certificate, etc.);
- Validate and verify data with the land registry, RDPRM, REQ, building index and others;
- Draft and prepare legal proceedings according to existing templates such as mortgage guarantees, sale and cancellation acts;
- Communicate with various stakeholders, clients, real estate developers and financial institutions to ensure follow-ups;
- Ensure a follow-up of files and the management of deadlines.
- DCS in office systems technology with a legal specialization or any other relevant training;
- Experience in real estate with notaries or any other relevant work experience;
- Bilingualism, both written and spoken;
- Excellent customer service;
- Team spirit and autonomy;
- Sense of priorities and deadline management.
This position is for you!
Please send your application now to: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the number of the offer: 21-0286P.
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.