The executive assistant provides administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Vice President, Business Development.
The executive assistant provides administrative and legal support to Kruger Energy's legal team.
The executive assistant reports directly to the Senior Vice-President.
- Manage the agenda of the management team, including the Senior Vice President.
- Organise meetings and gatherings (room and equipment reservations, etc.).
- In collaboration with the administrative assistant to the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, develop the annual calendar of monthly meetings (monitoring of major projects) and quarterly meetings (performance review).
- Establish each month, for the benefit of the members of the management team and the legal team, the schedule for the preparation of activities related to these monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Coordinate the follow-ups required to meet the deadlines. Gather, process and distribute all documents related to the monthly and quarterly meetings of the management team.
- Organize conference calls
- Make reservations for all business trips made by management and legal staff.
- Work as a team with the Communications Department to plan Kruger Energy's communications tools such as brochure, website, PPT presentation, etc.
- Maintain the U.S. landowner database and coordinate annual payments with accounts payable.
- Prepare letters to all landowners when coordinating their annual payments.
- Maintain DocMinder regarding annual payments to landowners.
- Organize and maintain a filing and document management system (Legal Suite).
- Type legal contracts and follow up on modifications.
- Correct, type and write reports and correspondence in French and English.
- Coordinate the payment of American options.
- Review confidentiality expectations.
- Review monthly legal invoicing.
- Perform any other related tasks as requested by superiors.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) preferably in administrative techniques
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism - French and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and text comparison software (Blacklining)
- Ability to work under pressure and at an accelerated pace.