Analyst Corporate Finance
|Site:||QC-CA (Montreal) | HEAD OFFICE|
|# of openings:||1|
The Corporate Finance Analyst is responsible for financial modeling requests for the division.
He/she evaluates financial performance and valuation with complex financial models for development projects, acquisitions and operational sites. The finance analyst also supports the finance team in financing and capital allocation decisions.
The Corporate Finance Analyst reports to the Director of Finances.
He will also have a functional link with the Chief Financial Officer and will work closely with him.
- University degree in business administration/commerce, finance or accounting
- Five (5) years of practical experience in mergers and acquisitions and capital raising processes
- Dexterity and in-depth knowledge of Excel software
- Mastery of research and analysis techniques
- Bilingualism essential: spoken and written (English - French)
|Back to Search Results