ABOUT KRUGER RECYCLING
Kruger is one of the leading recyclers of paper and cardboard in North America. By the early 1960s, when the world was just begininning to realize the benefits of recycling, Kruger mills were already making quality cardboard from recyclable paper and cardboard. This tradition of respect for th environment and responsible management of resources has long been part of its history.
Paper and carboard receovered from institutions, businesses and industries (ICI) are largely returned to the production cycle of Kruger mills for the manufacture of paper products and packaging. The other recovered materials, such as wood, railway ties and various construction refuse, are used in particular as biomass for the production of electricity or steam.
The role of the purchasing coordinator is to :
- Coordinate the supply of the Kruger mills.
- Coordinate the sales of recycled paper for export.
- Coordinate the purchasing and sale of brokerage transactions.
- Follow up on orders.
- Manage rejects, downgrades and complaints with supplier and internal and external clients.
- Produce reports for the manager.
- Track payments to suppliers and carriers.
- Solve any problem related to supply, reception, mill, accounting.
- Resolve weight differences.
- Coordinate mouvement from warehouses.
- Issue release numbers for purchases and sales.
- Coordinate with carriers deliveries and pickups.
- Management of yard with (YMS) system.
- Coordinate transport with (TMS) system.
- Coordinate export sales of recycled paper.
- Obtain contracts and letters of credit for export.
- Negotiate transport rates.
- Coordinate shipments with carriers, inspector and mill.
- Provide necessary documentation to banks and agents.
- Follow up on payments, purchase orders for CCAC, commissions, rejects and complaints.
- Create transactions for the supplier, client and carrier.
- Ensure the accuracy of prices and weights
- Follow up on pickups and deliveries from customers and suppliers
- Close transactions for the current month
- Provide top quality customer service to customers, suppliers and carriers.
- 3 years of experience in the purchasing and logistics coordination field.
- Bachelor's degree in administration or any related field.
- Facility to work with the public, ability to work under pressure, sense of organization, attention to detail, autonomy, versatile and team player.
Kruger Recycling subscribes to an employment equity policy and therefore encourages all qualified applicants to apply. Please note tht only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.