ABOUT KRUGER RECYCLING
Kruger is one of the leading recyclers of paper and cardboard in North America. By the early 1960s, when the world was just beginning to realize the benefits of recycling, Kruger mills were already making quality cardboard from recyclable paper and cardboard. This tradition of respect for the environment and responsible management of resources has long been part of its history.
Paper and carboard recovered from institutions, businesses, and industries (ICI) are largely returned to the production cycle of Kruger mills for the manufacture of paper products and packaging. The other recovered materials, such as wood, railway ties and various construction refuse, are used as biomass for the production of electricity or steam.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The candidate must:
- Respond to customer requests for their statement of accounts, invoices, work requests, rebates.
- Make necessary corrections or credit adjustments.
- Analyze billing issues and implement necessary changes with sales representatives and customers (optimize customer service).
- Follow up on pick up issues, material and other with the sales representatives.
- Planning of pick ups of confidential materials with subcontractors.
- Make monthly price adjustments in PLIVE.
- Follow up on accounts receivable with customer prior to involve the sales representative.
- Receive invoices in PLIVE after approval from coordinator.
- Make corrections to client accounts and follow up with sales representative during the process.
- Maintain system data in PLIVE such as customer email, addresses.
- Maintain delivery of containers, transport, in PLIVE.
- Perform billing in PLIVE.
- Hold a College degree in administration or any other related field.
- A minimum of two years experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Facility to work with the public, ability to work under pressure, sense of organization, attention to detail, autonomy, versatile and team player.
Kruger Recycling subscribes to an employment equity policy and therefore encourages all qualified applicants to apply. Please note the only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.