The Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for all day-to-day administration activities that have been assigned to them.
• Provide support for the processes and tools in scope of security solutions.
• Leverage multiple security focus areas to ensure that protective measures are appropriate, effective in combination, and interact properly with other system capabilities.
• Develops and enhances an information security control assessment framework based on appropriate information security industry standards to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program controls.
• Provide information on security vendor assessments, security attestations, re-certifications, audits, risk assessments, security testing
• Performs security and compliance assessments on new and existing systems, processes, technology.
• Performs periodic gap assessments to validate compliance on an ongoing basis.
• Contribute to and/or provide security recommendations in any major technology projects, special project, and business driven projects
• Facilitates the information security risk assessment process, including the reporting and oversight of treatment efforts to address findings.
• Contribute and maintain operational and executive summary Security KRIs/KPIs
• Participate in the continuous improvement of information security awareness and education program
• Contribute to and maintain the technical documentation related to the engineering and architecture of the security solutions.
• Contribute and maintain security policies, procedures, technical baselines, guidelines, and control standards.
• Understanding of the mechanics of malware and cyber defense tactics Stays up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends.
• Provide afterhours support for any critical and high-risk security incident
• College degree (DCS or ACS) in computer science or equivalent
• Industry certifications, such as CISSP, CISA or CRISC an asset
• 2 to 3 years of experience related to the field of Security
• Experience in a manufacturing industry is an asset
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge in asset classification and risk management frameworks
• Requires strong customer focus, organizational skills, respect for others, and adaptability to change;
• Self-starter, with a drive for results
• Good communication skills with technical stakeholders and comfortable with communicating with non-technical stakeholders
• Problem solving mindset
• Continuous learning skills and able to adapt to a fast pace environment
• Team player
• Microsoft office Suite
• Fluent in English and French (written and spoken), able to read and write technical documentation for all domains related to System Administration, able to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical in both English and French to enable daily operations and remote support.
Chosen candidate can work remotely, in specific regions where there is a Kruger establishment.