TEMPORARY POSITION - 18 MONTHS
The Communications Coordinator actively contributes to the implementation of the Company’s communication plans by coordinating the production of a variety of internal and external communication tools.
He/she supports the Communications team as it carries out its activities by demonstrating resourcefulness and autonomy while recognizing the value of teamwork and cooperation.
The Communications Coordinator suggests innovative strategies to reach the Company’s goals to communicate effectively with its 5,000 employees and its stakeholders.
- Coordinate the production of various communication tools (print, digital, pictures and videos) - research, writing, proofreading, production and distribution;
- Support the Communications team as it carries out internal communications plans and campaigns;
- Create and update content for the corporate website;
- Prepare the daily press review and monitor the media ;
- Be directly involved in organizing events (press conferences, virtual events, media visits, internal events, etc.);
- Respond to internal and external requests for information and material;
- Coordinate Kruger’s visibility as part of sponsorships and partnerships.
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, writing or in a related field;
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Outgoing personality, curious, proactive and dynamic;
- Excellent organizational skills and sense of initiative;
- Excellent ability to develop relationships with internal and external collaborators and to deal with numerous stakeholders;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to analyze;
- Thorough, rigorous and detail oriented;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bilingualism essential, both spoken and written;
- Impeccable grammar in English and French;