The Solution Analyst, SAP will be responsible for the deployment and ongoing support to the material management and plant maintenance processes in SAP. He/she will provide solutions to streamline operations and support business goals, including configuration, end user support / training, troubleshooting issues, testing and documentation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Configure and maintain the relevant ECC components that support the Material Management and Plant Maintenance Processes.
- Knowledge of SAP WM will be an added advantage.
- Design systems specifications, develop, test, and implement cost effective solutions within SAP MM/PM/WM modules.
- Provide guidance to the businesses on appropriate use of the SAP system Troubleshoot, debug, and write SAP ABAP programs in support of current projects as well in general support issues.
- Configure and test solutions, including appropriate documentation Support business users in delivery of end user training Creation of functional specifications for application development objects and guide the development of those programs within the development team
- A University Business Commerce degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst (in a support & configuration role) and/or 4 years experience implementing and supporting MM/PM module
- Familiarity with ABAP coding
- Understanding of integration points between SAP MM/PM and other areas modules (FI / CO / SD / WM / LE).
- At least one full SAP implementation of the MM and PM module serving as functional lead, architect, or analyst.
- SAP configuration expertise MM/PM
- Experience with SAP Material Management (MM) SAP Application Link Enabling (ALE) and IDOC interfacing experience
- Knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management (WM) module an asset
- Experience within a manufacturing environment will be an asset
- Detail oriented, self-directed with strong problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and ASAP methodology.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Bilingual English/French as asset