The Administrative Assistant provides secretarial and administrative support for major projects.
The Executive Assistant reports to the General Manager, Project. No positions report to the Executive Assistant.
RESPONSIBILTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Manages the agenda of his/her superior, prepares documents before meetings and makes travel arrangements.
• Participates in project follow-up, organizes meetings and ensures documentation follow-up;
• Produces monthly reports;
• Writes letters, memos or other documents and performs data entry;
• Schedules and prepares meetings;
• Prepares expense accounts;
• Performs any other tasks of a similar nature or general nature requested by his/her superior or organizes internal and external meetings and coordinates invitations (agenda management) for the General Manager, Project or the Vice President, Engineering;
• Manages administrative files according to priorities and ensures independent follow-up;
• Provides administrative support to team members;
• Establishes and maintains a filing system;
• Answers phone calls, screens calls or takes messages;
• Opens and sorts mail and follows up on correspondence from supervisor;
• Responds appropriately and independently to inquiries.
• Holder of a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) in secretarial work.
• Minimum 3 to 5 year’s experience as an executive assistant, or other similar roles.
SKILLS AND ABILITIESKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, and comfortable with the use of various computer systems or applications;
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
• Organizational skills, judgment, flexibility, diplomacy, discretion, adaptability and resourcefulness;
• Autonomy, sense of initiative, sense of responsibility;
• Pragmatic and efficient.
• Bilingual in English and French – both written and spoken