The Head Office Maintenance and Operations Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the operation and maintenance of the Head Office.
The Head Office Maintenance and Operations Coordinator reports to the Head Office Maintenance, Operations and Safety Manager.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance tasks, minor projects, coordination and monitoring of annual service contracts performed by third party contractors;
- Performs maintenance tasks including minor repairs (e.g., doors, desks, electrical outlets, equipment, restrooms, etc.), renovations (e.g., building walls, installing carpet, painting surfaces, etc.), and exterior maintenance (e.g., trash pickup, some minor landscaping, snow removal, ice removal, etc.);
- Coordinate and assist the mandated subcontractors to:
(i) avoid or minimize delays and interruptions, (ii) ensure a smooth integration of the work performed by the authorized subcontractors, their employees and Kruger's employees and ensure compliance with Health & Safety rules and regulations, (iii) ensure the quality of the services rendered by the subcontractors, and (iv) ensure they fulfill their mandates in accordance with the contract they have with Kruger Inc;
- Assist in the execution of evacuation drills;
- To manage emergency situations specific to this building and provide courteous, respectful and efficient customer service;
- Ensure that all tasks performed by a third party or by an employee of Kruger Inc. are carried out in accordance with the standards and regulations of the CNESST and the additional requirements of Kruger Inc. if applicable;
- Support the overall security management of the head office;
- Provide support to various activities related to the private heliport of the Kruger Head Office.
Actively participate in the achievement of zero health, safety and environmental incidents at the head office.
- Ensure that asset management is done in compliance with laws and regulations;
- Carry out and manage maintenance, minor repairs and optimization work;
- Perform periodic preventive inspections;
- Keep the maintenance and repair schedule up to date;
- Provide support to the owner (search for economical and efficient solutions);
- Participate in the development of a safe preventive maintenance plan;
- DEP or equivalent or relevant experience in the construction field;
- 10-12 years experience in building operation and maintenance;
- 3-5 years experience in supplier management;
- First aid training
- Security guard training or hold a valid security gaurd licence (an asset but must be taken)
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Valid driver's license;
- Diplomacy, tact and customer approach.