***Recruitment for this job offer will start at the beginning of september.
Kruger is searching for a Customer Service Manager with a talent for building strong relationships with both External and Internal customers. Reporting to the General Manager, the Customer Service Manager (CRM) partners with Production, Shipping, Management, Sales and Customers in order to maintain open communication giving our customers the best experience possible. As the Customer Service Manager, you will lead our team of Customer Service Representatives to support our customers, plant operations, transportation, inventory and warehousing.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Customer Service department;
- Responsible for the training and development of the team while holding department members accountable for their performance;
- Works professionally with Customers, Sales, Design, Scheduling, Production and Logistics to improve processes and resolve issues;
- Provides prompt responses and follow up to customer inquiries for pricing, delivery, and complaints as necessary;
- Resolves issues in a professional manner;
- Adheres to and maintains all Kruger policies, procedures and requirements;
- Enters items into the system for quoting when necessary;
- Issues non-compliance reports (NCRs);
- Communicates and coordinate with other internal departments;
- Works with Inside Sales Team to ensure proper customer service is being delivered;
- Any other duties as directed by the General Manager .
SKILLS AND ABILITIES_____________________________________________________
- Strong attention to meeting and exceeding customer expectations;
- Strong active listening and evaluation skills;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to handle detail-oriented tasks and review multiple documents and reports;
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment and prioritize assignments;
- Above average written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers over the phone;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details, deadlines, and requests;
- Previous experience working in a team environment with a strong understanding of the importance of open communication and information sharing among co-workers;
- Able to work flexible hours or overtime as needed.
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent
- Desired: Post-secondary degree in management or the equivalent,
- 5 years of experience as a Customer Service Manager or a management role within the corrugated industry.
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools (MS office suite software, knowledge of Kiwiplan and JDE would be an asset).
- Demonstration of dynamic communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with all types of personalities.
- Results-driven, analytical mindset with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to seek and gain information from multiple sources in order to solve complex problems.
- All team members must embrace and foster an environment that supports Kruger’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability.
All employees must apply Kruger's environmental policy in their daily tasks. In particular, employees are responsible for complying with legal and corporate environmental requirements, and must follow related procedures. Each employee is responsible for reporting all environmental incidents and potential environmental risks.
All employees have a duty to take the necessary steps to protect their health, safety and that of those around them at work. They must participate in the identification and elimination of risks at work.
* The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.