Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will represent Kruger to the customer and act as a critical liaison between the customer, sales, and operations teams. As CSR you will receive and process routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or customer issues related to orders. Responsible for maintaining the ongoing relationship with multiple customers and sales staff utilizing knowledge of products, logistics, production planning, and inventory management.
- Represent Kruger values and deliver excellent service through each interaction with external and internal customers;
- Record, organize, and process orders and/or inquiries received by telephone, email, and/or through personal customer contact;
- Run customized reports and share data with customers and management;
- Provide pricing, inventory availability and production schedule information to customers;
- Track order activity and alert appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems;
- Partner with Quality Manager to resolve routine customer issues;
- Suggest alternative products or services to meet customer needs when appropriate;
- Serve as a connection between customers and sales staff to ensure responsiveness and customer satisfaction;
- Track warehouse inventories and update customers on order status;
- Quickly and effectively resolve customer or production issues maintaining clear communication with customers on status and resolution;
- Dispatches all loads and makes all appointments to meet the due date and time required by the customer;
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and complaints;
- Process and confirm orders with customers;
- Provide pricing and delivery information;
- Manage inventory levels;
- Initiate required action for response to customer requests for order changes;
- Enter items into the system for quoting when necessary;
- Issue non-compliance reports (NCRs);
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments;
- Work with Inside Sales Team to ensure proper customer service is being delivered;
- Any other duties as directed by the Customer Service Manager .
SKILLS AND ABILITIES_____________________________________________________
- Ease of quickly establishing contact with a variety of clients (internal and external clients) and developing a relationship of trust with them;
- Demonstrate a customer-oriented mindset and ability to operate with customers’ best interests in mind;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to understand requests and problems, inform on status, and negotiate solutions;
- Ability to simplify and solve simple to complex issues with focus on root cause and quick solution development;
- Demonstrate collaboration and teaming skills across functions to resolve issues and achieve organizational goals;
- Be able to coordinate various files simultaneously.
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent
- Desired: Post-secondary degree in management or the equivalent
- 5 years of experience in customer service within a manufacturing sector;
- 2 years business to business experience in Corrugated manufacturing customer service environment preferred
- Ability to manage a variety of concurrent tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong initiative and adaptable to change
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment
- Need to be detail oriented and have safe work practice
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools (MS office suite software, knowledge of Kiwiplan would be an asset).
- All team members must embrace and foster an environment that supports Kruger’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability.
All employees must apply Kruger's environmental policy in their daily tasks. In particular, employees are responsible for complying with legal and corporate environmental requirements, and must follow related procedures. Each employee is responsible for reporting all environmental incidents and potential environmental risks.
All employees have a duty to take the necessary steps to protect their health, safety and that of those around them at work. They must participate in the identification and elimination of risks at work.
* The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.