**** Recruitment for this job will start at the beginning of September
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will prospect, develop new business and use a consultative sales approach in an assigned territory to sell Kruger's corrugated products to clients and customers. The sales rep will actively participate in Kruger’s light weight sales strategy and establish partnership relationships with our customers and future customers. Heavy emphasis on prospecting, relationship development, entertainment, utilizing value-based selling. The sales process will include collaboration with a dedicated technical representative and the manufacturing team, to meet or exceed customer expectations. After completing a successful, hands-on training and Kruger indoctrination program, you will assume responsibility for developing a sales territory.
- Keeping an updated and accurate list of prospects and accounts (sales funnel).
- Will grow Kruger's market share both within a potential existing customer account base and new customers.
- Have initiative and the ability to focus on opportunities and provide the customer/prospect solutions .
- Analyzing and qualifying prospective accounts
- Conducting initial contact and subsequent sales calls to accounts, selling and establishing relationships necessary to produce first time and repeat business
- Responsible for overall account management, which may include recordkeeping, credit applications, forecasts, budgets and credit collections from delinquent accounts.
- Assist in negotiation and renewal of sales contracts with clients.
- Liaise with plant production and quality team in handling complaints. Ensure customer satisfaction in terms of product quality, price and service;
- Maximize our selling prices while respecting our production costs compared to those of our competitors;
- Produce on a weekly / monthly basis a follow-up report on customer visits and customer complaints;
- Work together with the technical representative to the satisfaction of our customers;
- Perform any other task (s) assigned by his Manager
SKILLS AND ABILITIES_____________________________________________________
- Recognized ability for teamwork.
- Ability to quickly establish business partnerships and harmonious relationships with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivated, time management and commitment to their individual and team’s success.
- Ability to use independent judgment in negotiating sales agreements and be able to exercise expertise with difficult or sensitive accounts.
- Ability to develop structured action plans.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service with a results-oriented attitude.
- Availability to travel frequently.
- Bachelor’s in management or marketing or the equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience in the sale of corrugated packaging products.
- Solid work ethic comprised with high levels of motivation and willingness.
- Knowledge of Mid-West corrugated box market.
- Greenfield plant sales start-up expertise will be asset.
All employees must apply Kruger's environmental policy in their daily tasks. In particular, employees are responsible for complying with legal and corporate environmental requirements, and must follow related procedures. Each employee is responsible for reporting all environmental incidents and potential environmental risks.
All employees have a duty to take the necessary steps to protect their health, safety and that of those around them at work. They must participate in the identification and elimination of risks at work.
* The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.