****Recruitment for this job will start by the end of October.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the planner foresees and plans the daily tasks to be performed within the maintenance department, all according to the available manpower, the availability of machinery, the prioritization of work and production needs. Works closely with the spare parts receiving personnel to ensure availability of proper parts for work orders.
In this context, his first mandate will be to enter recurring and preventive work orders for each piece of equipment on site and to ensure that the required parts, tools and materials (grease, etc.) are available to facilitate the planning and scheduling of maintenance in the computer maintenance management system.
- Pro-actively execute the strategic planning of the maintenance department activities;
- Plan and schedule the execution of daily work;
- Prepare requisitions when material is required and follow up on receipt in order to follow deadlines;
- Optimize maintenance interventions with the production department;
- Prioritize the planning of preventive and predictive maintenance work on equipment and keep the history of work orders up to date;
- Create and update work orders;
- Participate in various committees to improve machine reliability;
- Participate in departmental inspections and follow up on corrective actions;
- Monitor the preventive maintenance program;
- Write and prepare the various reports relating to maintenance;
- Follow up on performance indicators established during maintenance;
- Any other task assigned by his supervisor.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES_____________________________________________________
- Teamwork: collaborate and share relevant information with colleagues to ensure uniform and efficient management of the workforce;
- Rigor and structure;
- Organizational capacity;
- Priority management and effective time management
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop good business relationships with various stakeholders;
- The candidate must be able to coordinate various tasks & work orders simultaneously.
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Preferred Post-secondary degree – mechanical and or electrical field;
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools (MS office suite and JDEdwards software).
- 3-5 years of related experience (planning);
- 2-3 years of experience in the corrugated packaging products would be an asset;
- Experience in an industrial environment would be an asset.
All employees must apply Kruger's environmental policy in their daily tasks. In particular, employees are responsible for complying with legal and corporate environmental requirements, and must follow related procedures. Each employee is responsible for reporting all environmental incidents and potential environmental risks.
All employees have a duty to take the necessary steps to protect their health, safety and that of those around them at work. They must participate in the identification and elimination of risks at work.
* The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.