|Employment Status:||Part time|
|# of openings:||1|
Receptionist - Hillcrest Reactivation Centre
Looking to create a vibrant team of health care professionals to work in a new and innovative environment aimed at preparing clients to be discharged home following hospitalization. We need innovative thinkers, driven by the principle of person and family centered care to become part of this emerging area of care.
Schedule: Part Time - Weekends 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Working in a Saint Elizabeth supportive living facility in Toronto, you will:
- Greet visitors and answer telephone inquiries
- Create and maintain resident charts
- Prepare documents for admissions, discharges, transfers, etc.
- Work with supervisory staff to prepare and maintain staff schedules
- Assist in other administrative duties as assigned
- High School diploma, post secondary education in office administration would be an asset
- Minimum 3 years office experience, preferably in a supportive living facility, or other medical clinic or office
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Skilled at planning, organizing, and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrates diplomacy, teamwork, and adaptability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual English/French would be an asset
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family care giving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
Please send your resume to Shonaghcraddock@sehc.com
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results