SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 We were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
We are currently seeking a full-time dynamic Administrative Coordinator for the Saint Elizabeth Rehab Health Clinic in Richmond Hill to provide exceptional customer services and coordinate clinician schedules, client visits and billing within a multi provider environment. Current services provided at the clinic include physiotherapy, hand therapy, and orthotic services.
- Provide courteous and professional reception
- Answer and appropriately manage incoming calls, providing exceptional customer service
- schedule client visits in an efficient and accurate manner using an electronic scheduling system Process client billing, including MVA and WSIB payments
- Manage the reports for the MOH (Ministry of Health) and reconcile against accepted/denied visit volumes.
- Communicate with Clinic Lead and Operations Manager regarding performance, client concerns/issues
- Handle ingoing/outgoing mail, including arranging for courier pick ups
- Sort, organize and distribute various documents
- Maintain and update contact directory lists
- Assist in ordering, organizing and maintaining office and therapy supplies
- Prepare accurate documentation (memos, letters, forms, charts)
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling and billing to contracted practitioners, processing invoices and petty cash administration/replenishment
- Participate in marketing activities to promote the clinic
- Provide general support as required.
- Minimum of two years’ related experience
- Excellent data entry skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with a scheduling/billing system. Knowledge in working with Practice Perfect is an asset.
- Superb organizational and planning skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, ability to take direction and work independently
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of staff
- Experience working with clinic billing systems, including processing MVA and WSIB payments is an asset
- Ability to produce high quality work in accordance with the clinic and SE standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and use sound judgment in assessing difficult situations
- Day and evening availability required. Currently the clinic operated Mon-Fri 8AM -7PM.
- Please note that this role covers 2 sites. The primary site is at clinic in Richmond Hill (Bayview and Elgin Mills) and the other is at the Mackenzie Health Hospital