We are currently seeking a full-time dynamic Administrative Coordinator for Little Lake Seniors Community in Barrie to provide exceptional customer services and coordinate clinician schedules, client visits and billing within a multi provider environment.
- Provide courteous and professional reception
- Answer and appropriately manage incoming calls, providing exceptional customer service
- schedule client visits in an efficient and accurate manner using an electronic scheduling system Process client billing, including MVA and WSIB payments
- Manage the reports for the MOH (Ministry of Health) and reconcile against accepted/denied visit volumes.
- Communicate with Clinic Lead and Operations Manager regarding performance, client concerns/issues
- Handle ingoing/outgoing mail, including arranging for courier pick ups
- Sort, organize and distribute various documents
- Maintain and update contact directory lists
- Assist in ordering, organizing and maintaining office and therapy supplies
- Prepare accurate documentation (memos, letters, forms, charts)
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling and billing to contracted practitioners, processing invoices and petty cash administration/replenishment
- Participate in marketing activities to promote the clinic
- Provide general support as required.
- Minimum of two years’ related experience
- Excellent data entry skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with a scheduling/billing system. Knowledge in working with Practice Perfect is an asset.
- Superb organizational and planning skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, ability to take direction and work independently
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of staff
- Experience working with clinic billing systems, including processing MVA and WSIB payments is an asset
- Ability to produce high quality work in accordance with the clinic and SE standards
- Ability to work well under pressure and use sound judgment in assessing difficult situations
- Day and evening availability required. Currently the clinic operated 8:15- 4:30 is a guideline
Please apply online to email@example.com