SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
We are seeking several dynamic, passionate Registered Nurses (RNs) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN), who want to be part of the transformational change in home and community care by providing care in a truly client-centered approach. You will be part of a diverse and collaborative care team that will provide services to a roster of clients in the community. You will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill, and judgment and work within the RN scope of practice to provide holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional, and spiritual needs of clients and their families in their homes and communities.
HIRING FOR REGISTERED NURSE (RN) DAYS and EVENINGS SHIFT
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- As an Registered Nurse (RN) you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- As an Registered Nurse (RN) you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Availability to work days, evenings, and every other weekend at a clinic and the areas of Brampton, Bolton, and Caledon ad surrounding areas
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Skillset: wound care/IV/ PICC line care, chemo disconnect
- A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Works well in a changing environment
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A current CPR certificate is required
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying force
- Updated Immunization Record, Clear Criminal Background Check and Vulnerable Sector Check is required upon hire
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org