We are hiring a full-time community Physiotherapist to work in Mississauga, Oakville and surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to provide client management care in home, clinics, community or facilities such as long-term care or retirement homes, through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and follow-up services to clients.
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client-centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- A graduate of an accredited program in Physiotherapy (PT) and are a member in good standings with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- ADP authorization license
- Ability to take initiative and adaptable to rapidly changing demands
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector and/or training in providing PT services with adults and/or pediatrics
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community experience is an asset
- Vulnerable sector check (current)
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience.
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org