we are hiring part time office Clerk in Thunder Bay
Working from our Service Delivery Centre based in Thunder Bay this position will be responsible for the maintenance, organization and filing of client information. Shifts are Monday to Friday 10 am to 2 PM.
Activity A: Record Keeping
- Sort/organize client discharged charts returned to the office for charts to be returned to medical records (NSM) and chart audits (putting aside charts for auditing i.e. palliative / wound)
- Sort supply order forms, scan and file as appropriate
- Log/track staff mandatory education completion
- Prepare cancelled visit report supported by Clinical Manager/Supervisor
- Track/order/distribute PPE inventory to front line staff
- Scan new hire documents to HR and file documents
- Record vaccine fridge temperatures daily (subject to influenza season)
- Responsible for petty cash recording
- Enter and maintain LIVE schedule
- Maintain records of admissions/discharges
- Collect and dispatch mail, on a weekly basis, as required
- Arrange UPS shipping of packages, as required
- Maintain/replenish nursing documentation forms
- Track all office building key fobs
Activity B: Documentation Supplies and Medical Supplies
- Assist with new hires - prepare welcome packages, supplies kits, PPE, etc.
- Photo ID’s
- Liaise with IT, support maintenance of office computers, basic troubleshooting, etc.
Activity C: Monitor Voice Mail and E-mail
- Check voice mail and e-mail regularly and pass information to the appropriate staff
Activity D: Other duties
- Participate in local committees, where possible - i.e. Staff Association, Health & Safety, etc.
- Order coffee supplies, water, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Liaise with building/office cleaning company
- Other duties as required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Efficient skills in filing and records management
- Proficiency in computer and data entry skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Understanding of medical terminology and patient documentation is preferred
- Previous related experience is preferred
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision, and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle, and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com