We are hiring Full Time Salaried Registered Nurses (RN) in Wasaga Beach
We are seeking several dynamic, passionate Registered Nurses (RNs), who want to be part of the transformational change in home and community care by providing care in a truly client-centered approach. You will have opportunities to provide point of care leadership as the primary provider for client populations of whom you are accountable for. You will also be part of a diverse and collaborative care team that will provide services to a roster of clients in the community. , You will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill, and judgment and work in optimal RN scope of practice to provide holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional, and spiritual needs of clients and their families in their homes and communities.
- Complete comprehensive client assessments, develop care plans, implement and evaluate care based on best evidence/practices and on client’s unique needs.
- When designated as a primary provider for a client caseload, you will be the point of care lead accountable for their care while working in collaboration with other care team members and the support functions.
- Support the client through care transitions by collaborating and connecting the client with community support services in their local community.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- This is a full time salaried role
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will experience opportunities to care for diverse client populations for your development of home and community nursing expertise
- Mentorship, consultative and coaching support from a diverse group of nursing leaders 24x7 to support your clinical practice
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Work Perks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) specialty certification an asset
- Enthusiasm and love of community care and passion for evidence-informed practice & excellence in care
- Gerontology competencies preferred
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and adaptable to rapidly changing demands
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated skills working independently and in a team environment
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes
- A current CPR certificate is required.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle (travel required)
- Updated immunization records, clear criminal background check, and Vulnerable sector check are required upon hire.
- A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications.
- Availability to work days, evenings, nights and every other weekend.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email, etc.
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion), and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision, and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle, and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com