The Director, Operational Excellence is responsible for providing centralized support for strategic operational initiatives and optimization across the organization. Scope of responsibilities include leading strategic optimization projects, developing and operationalizing new service models in conjunction with Operations and IS, technology deployment and support, business analysis for reporting and data strategy, process development and quality improvement initiatives..
- Accountable for design and implementation of operational solutions, including technology and informatics projects and new service delivery models in partnership with related stakeholders
- Consult with key stakeholders and partners to work closely with cross-functional teams and maintain effective communication of project objectives and client expectations
- Develop organizational strategies for operational optimization and excellence
- Conduct business and financial analysis to determine areas for opportunities and ROI
- Assess and determine resourcing requirements for key initiatives
- Create and execute related communication and change management plans
- Responsible for the communication of improvement initiatives in alignment with strategic goals and priorities to internal stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Guide and facilitate key decision making among internal stakeholders
- Develop KPIs to ensure sustainability and work with Business Intelligence to create reporting and dashboards for tracking
- Lead team of business analysts providing centralized operational support
- Work with Digital Transformation and IS teams to determine technology solutions
- University Degree preferably in Business, Science, or any quantitative study with at least 10 years progressive experience
- Working and practical experience in continuous improvement (Lean, 6S, Process Improvement, Change Management) with proven operational results
- Highly developed research, analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in project management and change management
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence operational change
- Strong process mapping capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills and abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills; demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of e-users, internal and external stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability/willingness to travel and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- BI system (Microstrategy) experience an asset
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, senior’s lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totalling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.