Senior Software Developer, IS
|Employment Status:||Full time|
|# of openings:||1|
Saint Elizabeth SE Health is a national health care provider that has been opening the door to new possibilities and care experiences for more than a century. Recognized as Canada’s largest social enterprise, we employ 8,000 people and visit 18,000 clients every day. Through the Saint Elizabeth Research Centre, our Health Career Colleges and the Saint Elizabeth Foundation, we are helping to make the future of health care brighter and stronger. Learn more at www.saintelizabeth.com or find us on Twitter at @StElizabethSEHC.
About the Team
We're a high-performing team of software engineers, business analysts and testers, developing extensions and integrations of the enterprise system supporting a growing organization.
We embrace Agile and DevOps practices to ensure the delivery of high-quality software transparently, predictably, rapidly, and with a high release velocity.
You're a senior full stack developer with strong .Net skills. You're passionate about building solution that integrate a multitude of systems and you’ve had proven experience delivering production-grade enterprise products at a large scale. You thrive in fast-paced environments where you have lots of independence in your work and full ownership over your deliverable. You keep up to date with new technologies and trends, and you're eager and quick to learn them. You like contributing to key architectural decisions while building awesome experiences that have a meaningful impact on customers.
· Handle the design, architecture, development and code review of SE Health systems in the following areas: operations service delivery, system integration, staff and client facing applications, proof of concept prototypes
· Work with the following stacks: Micorosoft Azure (DevOps, .Net), REST, Containers, Angular (or similar front-end frameworks)
· Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
· Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
· Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
· Work with SQL and NoSQL DB systems
· Manage and communicate work responsibilities to more junior team members
· A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
· 7+ years full stack engineering experience in a production environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Azure software delivery tools.
· Expert programming skills in a .Net based tech
· Experience with Microsoft relational databases
· Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests)
· Deployed enterprise software into a Production Environment
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your résumé to: www.saintelizabeth.com/careers
Please apply online email@example.com
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results