Quality Assurance Specialist, IS
|Employment Status:||Full time|
|# of openings:||1|
About Saint Elizabeth
SE Health is a national health care provider that has been opening the door to new possibilities and care experiences for more than a century. Recognized as Canada’s largest social enterprise, we employ 8,000 people and visit 18,000 clients every day. Through the Saint Elizabeth Research Centre, our Health Career Colleges and the Saint Elizabeth Foundation, we are helping to make the future of health care brighter and stronger. Learn more at www.saintelizabeth.com or find us on Twitter at @StElizabethSEHC.
About the Team
We're a high-performing team of software engineers, business analysts and testers, developing extensions and integrations of the enterprise system supporting a growing organization.
We embrace Agile and DevOps practices to ensure the delivery of high-quality software transparently, predictably, rapidly, and with a high release velocity.
You're a Quality Assurance Analyst with strong software testing skills. You're passionate about delivering high quality solutions that integrate a multitude of systems and you’ve had proven experience delivering production-grade enterprise products at a large scale. You thrive in fast-paced environments where you have lots of independence in your work and full ownership over your deliverable. You keep up to date with new technologies and trends, and you're eager and quick to learn them.
· Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met
· Drive the selection and implementation of the automated testing methods and tools
· Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review
· Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product
· Identify and remedy defects within the production process
· Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
· Participate in drafting quality assurance policies and procedures
· Investigate customer complaints and product issues
· Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and healthcare regulatory requirements
· A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
· 5+ years of experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing
· Knowledge of enterprise application technologies (Database and Application Servers) and issues (scalability, security)
· Expert at SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box, white box and automated testing experience)
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Experience working with Selenium or a similar testing platform
Please apply online email@example.com
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results