We are hiring Registered Nurses (RN) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) to be instrumental in the roll out of the Covid vaccine in Durham region. We are looking to hire full time, part time and casual. The clinic is open from 8:30am-9pm.
Within this unique and rewarding role, you will administer the Covid vaccine in a clinic setting making an immediate and positive impact on those in the local community.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be paving the way in the fight against Covid 19
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Nurse's will receive a temporary increase of $3.00 per hour for all client care hours
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A current CPR/First Aid certificate
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is an asset
- Current immunization record and vulnerable sector check required upon hire
- Willingness to travel throughout Durham region - 6 locations: W hitby, Port Perry, Uxbridge, Ajax, B eaverton , Oshawa and Clarington.
- A willingness to attain required SE Health certifications
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Must be available to work minimun 3 days/week and every other weekend. You could work casual up to FT hours.
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision, and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle, and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org