We are looking for a RN Leader to provides strategic leadership and direction to nursing and personal support within our Ottawa service delivery centre, supporting the client experience, adherence to contract management and ensuring the achievement of service standards and financial targets.
- Provide performance management of the nursing, and personal support leadership team, including the ongoing evaluation of performance and the development of skills and competencies required to achieve SE’s vision and strategies
- Participate with funders as required to ensure contractual obligations are being met..
- Drive processes and metrics forward in alignment with the business strategy (example: lost revenue, missed care, client and employee satisfaction etc.)
- Support local leadership team in the coaching and managing of staff with performance issues and consult appropriately with HR
- Ensure annual and probationary performance reviews are completed for all nursing
- Manage appropriate scheduling/staffing/skill mix for health service provision
- Identify skills and/or knowledge gaps relative to service delivery needs.
- Provide opportunities and supports staff education and development to ensure annual learning plans are developed for nursing and personal support employees
- Facilitate and maintain team development and succession planning.
- Provide discipline specific monthly reports to regional director
- Coordinate student placements
- Experience with Palliative care is an asset
- A regulated health care professional designation (RN) required holding a current professional license, in good standing, to practice in Ontario
- A regulated health care professional designation (degree prepared is required)
- A minimum of 5-7 years of leadership/management experience in a health care organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Saint Elizabeth standards.
- Familiarity of employee and labour relations.
- Knowledge of quality and risk management practices.
- Complete MS Office and Procura familiarity is required.
- Well-developed analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and team building skills.
- A vehicle, valid driver’s license with travel required.
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 We were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online Bonniemyers@sehc.com