As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will provide key support to the financial management team by processing and analyzing financial data to support effective financial decision-making across the organization. CPA - CA designation required.
- Accountable for controllership function for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Coordinate, consult and collaborate to support year-end audit activities, including audit
- Oversee tax and other legislation compliance in all reporting jurisdictions, including monthly HST and other regulatory filings
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day accounting transactions for AR, as well as cash flow management
- Support development of annual plans/budgets and forecasts
- Assist in gathering and evaluating business requirements on financial projects
- Develop and improve various financial reports and KPIs
- Analyze financial data such as costing, unit analysis and performance statistics
- Informs department leaders of trends, issues and/or opportunities identified via analysis of key financial and operational data
- Support initiatives for improving internal controls and processes
- Identify issues and work closely with cross-functional teams to find solutions.
- Respond to financial requests and inquiries from various business areas
- CPA-CA designation and post-secondary degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Thorough knowledge of Canadian accounting principles for private enterprise is required; knowledge of accounting principles for NPOs is an asset
- Experience with US accounting and transfer pricing principles are assets
- Advanced Excel with proficiency in Great Plains, QuickBooks and BI-Microstrategies are desired
- Familiarity with US currency and foreign exchange allocations is considered an asset
- Progressive work experience in financial analysis and reporting and internal controls
- Exposure to Canadian and US tax legislation is preferred; knowledge of charity tax legislation is an asset
- Results-driven with demonstrated flexibility in work assignments
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to work well with customers and other team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable and willingly embrace change
- Strong sense of urgency and respect for deadline
About SE Health
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totalling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience