We are looking for a candidate who has financial analysis and budgeting experience combined with a CPA,CA or CPA,CMA designation. Reporting to the Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, the ideal candidate will have worked in cross functional teams and will have strong communication skills. The ability to think critically and being able to ask the right questions in order to get to the root cause of issues is imperative for success in this role.
- Support annual planning, budgets, and forecast
- Conducting monthly and quarterly financial reporting and analysis
- Provide assistance in gathering and evaluating business requirements on financial projects and new business opportunitie
- Working with appropriate parties to design and report on key performance metrics where necessar
- Providing detailed cost/benefit analysis for various initiative
- Providing input around critical business processes affecting financial results
- Providing recommendations for financial or operational improvements
- Professional accounting designation CPA,CA or CPA, CMA
- Minimum three years of experience, preferably with industry experience
- Experience budgeting coupled with providing financial and business analysis in a dynamic environment
- Strong technology skills, including intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and proficiency in Great Plains, BI-Microstrategies, and Adaptive Insight applications are desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including being able to influence where necessary
- Ability to be adaptable and willingly embrace change
- Strong sense of urgency and respect for dead lines
About SE Health
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totalling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience