Reporting to the SEMS Managing Director, the Clinic Manager is responsible for day-to-day service delivery and management of the SEMS Little Lake Health Centre. To this end, the Clinic Manager will monitor and evaluate service outcomes to inform initiatives that improve both our physician’s ability to deliver quality care, and the experience our patients have when receiving this care. This role will also strive to optimize the commercial aspects of service delivery including but not limited to staff utilization, inventory management, OHIP reimbursement and overall financial sustainability.
People Management and Team Development
- Creates conditions for high-performing teams and a culture of service excellence
- Promotes a shared vision and exemplify the values that guide how the team works together
- Sets clear objectives for staff that align to the shared vision and hold them to account for these
- Regularly evaluates performance of team members to identify opportunities for development, and enable their growth through formal and informal education/training
- Oversees recruitment cycle (preparing, sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring and onboarding)
- Develops and implement mechanisms to evaluate the clinic’s performance against the intended outcomes for our physician and patients (e.g., wait times, OHIP reimbursement, roster size)
- Develops/introduces new, and/or improves existing management and operating and clinical policies, and procedures, tools/technology and 3rd party services to address underperformance and adapt to changes in our environment to improve service delivery
- Consults with IS/IT, Marketing, Privacy, Security, Clinical, Facilities and other corporate support functions to enhance clinic performance
- Develops and/or localizes all internal policies and procedures to reflect jurisdictional and college policies, regulations and laws as they relate to labour and occupational health, privacy, security, confidentiality, and IPAC
- Owns all vendor relationships, providing feedback to inform favorable development of purchased services or products
- Contributes to development, and adheres to annual budget for the clinic; responsible for the efficient, accurate and prudent financial management against the budget
- Maintain bilateral relationship with physicians to identify opportunities improve service delivery
- Builds relationships with traditional and non-traditional external partners to further clinic impact
- Manage physician recruitment cycle
- Defuses and resolves escalated patient situations
- A regulated health care professional designation (RN) preferred
- Bachelor of Nursing Science preferred
- Member of RNAO preferred
- 5-7 years management or supervisory experience in a health care organization
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to collaborate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with multiple competing priorities.
- Outcome-oriented and able to achieve desired results
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision, and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle, and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience..
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org