SE Health is looking for Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) in the London-Middlesex area.
About Saint Elizabeth
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, senior’s lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team: $2,500 Sign on Bonus!
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Nurse's will receive a temporary increase of $3.00 per hour for all client care hours
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Able to work from days or evenings and every other weekend
- Able to travel/work in and around surrounding areas of London-Middlesex, ON
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Works well in a changing environment
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes
- A current CPR certificate is required
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying forces
- Updated Immunization Record, Clear Criminal Background Check and Vulnerable Sector Check is required upon hire
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please apply online email@example.com