We are looking for a talented eLearning Instructional Designer who thrives in a creative and collaborative environment. You will be responsible for working with Stakeholders and SME’s to design and develop eLearning Courseware for the Healthcare industry.
- Troubleshoot LMS issues; monitor eLearning courses; troubleshoot and resolve delivery issues (e.g., SCORM files)
- Upload course resources and learning assets such as course content, pdfs, web links, etc. to our learning management system (LMS) and test form, function and usability.
- Work closely with stakeholders to assist in possible migration from existing Brightspace LMS to another LMS (TBD)
- Consult with internal as well as external stakeholders to manage project milestones/expectation
- Guide in the creation of learning objectives based on needs assessments and clearly define scope and deliverables to project members
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts throughout the design and development process for content development.
- Design and edit curriculum eLearning programs
- Develop courses using Articulate Storyline 360 and animation tools
- Develop, implement and maintain eLearning Solutions which may include infographics, animation videos, audio voiceover, interactive simulation, creative text, and animated learning solutions
- Build effective relationships with SME’s/Project Sponsors to ensure that their business needs / objectives are being met/exceeded
- Develop timelines for assigned projects and coordinate activities with other project team members
- Assist other team members and departments as required
- Formal training in Adult Education is required.
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 is required. Familiarity with TinCan (Xapi) is an asset
- Strong knowledge of LMS and/or eLearning-based instructional design is preferred.
- Experience in video editing, 2D or 3D animation is an asset.
- Experience in in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator and graphic design principles is an asset.
- LMS Migration deployment or project management experience is an asset
* this role will be virtual
About Saint Elizabeth
SE Health (previously Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a Social Enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home. With Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, SE Health is a not-for-profit charitable organization delivering quality care, innovative solutions and education to people where and when they need it. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org