Customer Service Representatives will effectively and efficiently respond to, generate and manage requests for in home private/concierge services the National Private Pay Department. All activities are conducted and applied using the knowledge of Saint Elizabeth policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality
- Respond to and qualify new leads according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Generate sales by selling the services offered by Private Pay, setting up relationship with callers, responding to emails and following up and generated leads.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and update relevant information.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Provides excellent client service by responding to internal and external customers with efficiency, courtesy, appropriate urgency and professionalism
- Receives client service inquiries, investigates, responds and takes action where necessary
- Interacts with clients by telephone and email to provide information about services, to open files receive orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details regarding complaints/compliments.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of service provision and any associated concerns
- Implements and initiates corrective actions as needed to ensure that excellent standards of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- All other reasonable duties as assigned
- Over 2 years of similar experience.
- Must be available days, evenings and weekends and statutory holidays
- Familiarity with community health care services is preferred
- Proven ability to acquire and transition opportunities to set benchmarks
- Amazing oral and written communications skills required
- Demonstrated enhanced customer service skills in conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving are required
- Ability to identify and build sales funnels
- Adaptability and an ability to deal with uncertainty are required
- Self- starter with ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities while meeting tight deadlines
- A team player with the ability to work independently is required
- Eager to self-learn and grow within the position process.
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.