The Case Manager (Registered Nurse) is the primary client relationship manager responsible for the day to day operations related to driving business results through client experience and caregiver management.
- Conducts Caring Consults (intakes), assesses Clients with respect to physical, emotional and environmental needs and advises on Client care;
- Drives business interest by engaging in relationships with community leaders and professional organizations to establish long term relationships that will translate into word of mouth and professional referrals
- Develops, promotes and ensures high quality, innovative customer service
- Acts as adviser in Caring Consult to ensure that Client and Client contacts have all information required
- Delivers on our Brand Promise by leading the client experience, ensuring our Caregivers are doing whatever it takes to bring peace of mind to our clients and their families
- Interview and select personal support staff to meet ongoing staff requirements.
- Facilitate orientation of new personal support staff.
- Accountable for staff performance expectations and management, ensuring Caregiver availability meets business needs and that there is compliance to all systems
- Manages the education function to support a continuous learning environment and staff utilization of learning opportunities.
- Conducts First and Supervisory visits to evaluate Caregiver performance and job satisfaction, ensuring positive employee experience.
- Conduct initial home or facility visits, prepare needs assessments and care plans.
- Develops appropriate and individualized care plans and updates as required
- Ensure all First Visits with Caregivers meet client expectations and client is satisfied.
- Maintain customer and their family relationship.
- Conducts supervisory visits to ensure Caregiver fit and quality of care
- Monitors risk issues and analyzes trends, adapts care as needed
- Ensure highest level of care is maintained.
- Maintains excellent documentation practices, specifically, complete and accurate care plans, client files, including pay and billing information
- Conducts record audits on a quarterly basis to ensure accuracy and up to date information
- Ensures compliance with national, state/provincial legislative requirements in areas such as health, employment, occupational health & safety
- All other reasonable duties as assigned
RN licensed with College of Nurses Ontario and in good standing
Previous community health care experience
Previous business development or relationship management experience is preferred
Previous experience of managing teams and coaching to performance
Current CPR certificate
Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Ability to deal with conflict and excellent problem-solving skills
Vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 60%
High level computer proficiency
flexibility in covering evenings and weekends and on-call
Vulnerable sector check, and clear Immunization record
About SE Health
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totalling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org