We are looking to hire a Full Time Application Systems Administrator to support our Information Services Team in Markham for a 9 Month Contract.
Manage and support applications and systems under the Information Services portfolio.
- Administer Procura, AlayaCare, AcuteNet along with other third-party integrated applications across multiple development and production environments
- Manage application access security and roles assignment
- Run timekeeping and related processes
- Manage application upgrades, patching and routine maintenance
- Monitor and work with IT in resolving any performance/stability issues
- Advise on technical issues involving configuration, development, integration
Customer Support and Communication
- Provide administrative and technical user support in response to escalations form the service desk
- Tier 1 and 2 applications support such as Procura, Alayacare, AcuteNet and other
- Lead or actively support initiatives to improve existing and implement new support processes within the organization
- Actively participate in the meetings to solve technical or support related issues
- Coach and support growth of the junior team members
- Take active part in estimating and planning of the effort and timelines of any activities related to the application upgrades, patching and integrations
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in engineering, science or information technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 2+ years of related work experience in Applications Administration
- Experience with the traceability, requirements and issue tracking systems
- Ability to deploy third-party applications and software packages
- Proven knowledge and continuous learning of application support best practices
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and address project and operation demands in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision, and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle, and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org