Make an Impact on People’s Lives; Join SE Health as an Occupational Therapist!
SE Health Occupational Therapist are the best of the best. We provide person centered care, an ability to build rapport and trust with your clients while positively seeing them progress in their home. When you choose to join SE Health, you join a diverse, collaborative, and supportive care team where you’ll apply your skills – and your heart – to provide services to a roster of clients in your community. You’ll apply a client-centered approach to address clients’ physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and spiritual needs. You’ll make a difference in their lives, and they’ll make a difference in yours!
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client-centered, goal-directed treatment programs
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Develop yourself with SE. We have Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning. And our leadership team will support you to practice to full scope, to integrate the most current evidence into your practice, and to be part of a strong and supportive team that gives you the right mix of team and independence. .SE’s orientation and development programs are designed to support both new and seasoned practitioners to excel, and to enable you to provide the very best care in a warm and nurturing way.
- Manage your life. At SE, you’ll have the flexibility to control your schedule to balance your life around child care or elder care or whatever it is you need to do to have a healthy balance of life and work. You have the freedom to set and adjust your schedule, with your roster of clients.
- Support to be your best. SE Therapists are afforded the time they need to help their patients, to build rapport, to accomplish patient care and recovery goals, and to understand the home and life environments that impact recovery in a way you can’t in most other settings. At SE, you meet your patients where they are, and together you take them to new heights!
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of patient-facing therapy roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you use your therapy skills as a foundation to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive rate, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
A graduate of an accredited program in Occupational Therapy and are a member in good standing of the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
Recent experience in managing patients in acute/rehab or community-based rehabilitation programs is required
Reliable, flexible, creative, self-directed professional, able to work effectively and collaboratively with rehab assistants as well as with a high-performance interdisciplinary rehabilitation team
Sound knowledge of community resources is an asset
Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
A positive work and attendance record is essential
Ability to adapt to new computer applications
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose,
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com