Acute Care Transitions and Rehab Strategy Project Specialist - Master Student
|Location:||- Multiple -|
|Employment Status:||Student Placement|
|# of openings:||1|
The Strategy and Project Specialist, Acute Care Partnerships and Rehab Strategy will provide support to the Acute Care Transitions programs and SE Rehab strategy initiative. For the Acute care transitional programs areas of focus and support will be on program implementation, data quality and analysis, presentation of data and reporting and evaluation of models of care and outcomes. For Rehab Strategy, areas of focus will be supporting the development and implementation of the SE Health rehab strategy in collaboration with the Rehab strategy lead and each pillar working group. There will also be a focus on conducting environmental scans to explore new opportunities and options to incorporate into operations and practice. If you are excited about new models of transitional care, enhancing rehabilitation across SE Health and positively impacting the health care system, join SE Health Acute Transitions and Rehab team at SE Health.
The Strategy and Project Specialist will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and partners to research and identify opportunities for both transitional care and rehabilitation. You will have opportunities to gain deep insights into the business development and translation of models of care in implementing new programs and expansion of existing programs within SE Health. You will work alongside knowledge experts who are deeply embedded and committed to these programs and learn from SE Health intelligence in these markets.
Responsibilities will be matched with assigned projects (the following are some examples):
· Evaluation of current Transitional models across healthcare and providing recommendations on SE Health current models and optimization
· Internal evaluation, data analysis, reporting for Transition models and for SE Health rehab programs
· Facilitation of external focus groups, collect data and produce report on recommendations/findings
· Supporting completion of environmental scans both for Transitions and rehab program
· Support the development of Rehab Strategy actions and roadmaps for year 1 to year 3.
· Support research on market opportunities for growth in rehab, adoption of new programs, technologies, etc.
· Support implementation and growth of new/existing programs
· Year 1 or 2 in post-graduate studies in the areas of health administration or related program
· Proficiency in oral and written communication
· Must be available for a 3 month or 12-week term
· Self-motivated, ability to take direction and work independently, and work well in a remote team environment; strong verbal and written communication skills
· Healthcare experience / knowledge is considered a strong plus
· Clinical background in rehabilitation is a strong asset
· Passionate to learn and help make a change in the healthcare industry through innovation
· Strong interest in working in business development, program implementation and innovative solutions
· Strong skillset and knowledge in data management and reporting
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results