Decision Support Lead
|Employment Status:||Full time|
|# of openings:||1|
ABOUT BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION:
The Business Transformation team identifies and addresses opportunities for improvement within the Operations portfolio (national scope) and provides support to field, regional, and home office stakeholders. The team specializes in the use of innovation and creativity in making sustainable transformation and change.
Attention all Healthcare Innovators!
If you are a strategic thinker with a strong background in data analytics and a passion for healthcare, we want to hear from you!
As the Decision Support Lead, you are an analytical problem solver driven to making a difference in people’s lives. You champion the development of our digital solution ecosystem as part of a collaborative team dedicated to ensuring stakeholders from all levels of the organization have access to the right data at the right time.
A trusted analytics advisor, you have the opportunity to make a real impact by creating, working with, and communicating data, sharing actionable insights that resonate with your audience. This makes you the go-to person for supporting teams who seek to understand what’s going on in their world.
Passionate about transformative data storytelling, you are excited by the opportunity to grow organizational data capabilities and increase data literacy. You empower your fellow team members with these skills, helping to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and creativity.
Reporting to the Manager, Decision Support, you help lead the growing demand for data-driven insights and enable our organization to make informed, strategic decisions that will improve quality, performance, and user experience.
SE Health is relentlessly focused on developing and deploying new and innovative strategies to help drive the company and its impact in the community forward. These strategies are backed up by strong decision support where future direction is driven by your ability to understand data and communicate key insights.
Join us today and be part of a team that is changing the future of healthcare, one decision at a time!
Take a lead role in our digital solution ecosystem
· Champion the implementation of relevant, usable digital reporting solutions that are organized and logical, as well as, intuitive, user-friendly and interactive
· Share performance outputs via meaningful, actionable data visualizations, with a focus on providing an enhanced user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) within the digital solution
· Engage and manage stakeholders to properly define, develop, and/or modify the content to their requirements, highlighting possible constraints/gaps
· Conduct internal analyses from available and derived data points, and share data/results enabling users to make informed decisions that lead to performance improvement and sustainability
· Connect complex insights and concepts to actionable recommendations and discussions
· Interpret, visualize, and summarize data in an easy-to-digest manner
Be a trusted analytics advisor
· Lead the collection, organization, and standardization of metrics and supporting data
· Develop, maintain, monitor, and share key metrics and updates on projects to team members and stakeholders
Grow organizational data analytics capabilities and data literacy
· Support the growth of data literacy (i.e., reading, working with, and communicating data) across the organization through coaching, mentoring, interactive discussions, and the development of learning content
· Provide strong and effective leadership, technical guidance, coaching, and training to stakeholders throughout requirements gathering, data analysis, insights sharing, and solutioning
· Undergraduate education or training in a related discipline of informatics, analytics, health sciences, social science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent
· 8+ years of experience in data sourcing, data analysis, stakeholder engagement, and digital solution development and implementation
· Experienced in designing and developing dashboards, as well as routine and ad-hoc reports, from multiple datasets
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manipulate and analyze data using various applications (e.g., PowerBI, SQL, R, Python, etc.)
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to engage stakeholders in various roles (e.g., clinical, non-clinical, front line, senior leadership, etc.)
· Proficient in data sourcing, dashboard/solution development, and data visualization
· Exceptional ability to manage multiple of various scopes and competing prioritizations
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills which support the ability to analyze situations and identify data quality issues, patterns, and options
· Comfortable working with large clinical and non-clinical datasets, which may be incomplete
· Keen learner with interest in various data technologies and software to help solve business problems
· Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
· Organized, detail-oriented, and user-focused
Considered an Asset
· Familiarity with MicroStrategy
· Graduate-level education in a related field
· Project Management certification (PMP)
· Change Management certification or training
· Experience within healthcare
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results