SE HEALTH STAFFING SOLUTIONS NOW HIRING REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSES (RPN) TO PROVIDE CASUAL STAFFING RELIEF TO HOSPITALS
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of patient-facing nursing roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you use your nursing skills as a foundation to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Subsidized RNAO/RPNAO memberships
- Flexible shifts and self-scheduling
- Providing direct patient care
- Practices under the College of Nurses’ standards
- Follows Saint Elizabeth policies and procedures
- Follows facility policies and procedures
- Reports to facility Charge Nurse
- Submitting time sheets to Saint Elizabeth Staffing Solutions on a weekly basis
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Footcare Certificate from accredited institution.
- New graduate RPNs or
- Recent experience in Acute medical nursing or related clinical placement experience for new graduates (clinical placements completed within the past 3 years)
- Current Basic Life Saving certification (BLS) – Ontario Heart and Stroke Guidelines preferred
- Completed coursework and proficiency in Medication Administration
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and judgement to independently provide care for patients per Provincial practice guidelines
- Organizational, prioritization, critical thinking, problem solving and teaching skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job required including the ability to stand, stoop, walk, bend, lift, push, pull and reach without and physical discomfort on a continuous basis; transferring patients with appropriate assistance and/or equipment and ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to meet the RPN duties to the full scope of practice
- Proper Utilization of personal protective equipment (PPE) provided and identify and report hazards
- Availability to work, days, evenings, and weekends
- Able to work independently, or as part of a team
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online RachelWeatherbee@sehc.com