Make an Impact on People’s Lives; Join SE Health as a Kinesiologist
Full time contract until July 2023, variable day & evening hours (37.5 hours/week) - Monday to Friday (Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehab Program)
As a member of the multi-disciplinary health care team, the full time Kinesiologist will collaborate in the provision of therapeutic services. The Kinesiologist will work in collaboration with a qualified Physiotherapist at our Cardiovascular Wellness Clinic in Vaughan
As the successful candidate, you are a graduate of a recognized program from an accredited Kinesiology Program with two years of experience. You demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a high level of initiative and adaptability to rapidly changing demands
- Provide individual assessment and direct treatment of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary patients while working in collaboration with the Physiotherapist
- Communicate with the team about patient progress and need for possible program modifications on a consistent and timely basis
- Communicates effectively with patients and caregivers regarding patient activities/progress
- Support and reinforce treatment plans in collaboration with Physiotherapists
- Provide assessment and direct treatment in gym environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on an interdisciplinary team in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with adults individually and in group settings
- A positive work and attendance record is essential.
- Ability to adapt to new computer applications.
- CPR & AED certification
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online TriptiAvasthi@sehc.com