If you are a highly motivated recruiter, passionate about finding talent through multiple channels then this role may be for you. Leveraging their exceptional problem solving and detective skills the Talent Seeker (recruiter) will focus on the candidate experience and assist our client in providing the highest level of patient and family centered care by identifying, sourcing, recruiting and onboarding top talent.
Recruitment Planning and Sourcing
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with management to create a partnership in the development and implementation of recruitment initiatives
- Work closely with management to proactively identify current and upcoming staffing needs
- Educate hiring managers on the recruiting process, timelines, roles and responsibilities
- Preparing job postings/advertisements; attending/and coordinating job fairs
- Develop and maintain a list of resources/contacts (educational institutions, job boards, associations, etc.) for sourcing qualified candidates
- Determine most appropriate and cost-effective posting boards for advertising opportunities
- Leveraging social media and multiple channels to build candidate pipelines
- Create and maintain interview tools and templates for all positions recruited for in line with SE/Clients requirements
Screening and Selection
- Screening applicants and conducting preliminary Behavioral focused telephone interviews
- Complete additional levels of testing such as Psychometric, personality, as required\
- Provide hiring manager with a summary and recommendation further to completed interviews
- Coordinate interviews with short listed candidates with hiring managers
- Conduct reference, vulnerable sector screening and other background checks on selected candidates
- Maintain communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Provide input into hiring decisions and participate in the offers of employment
- Maintain current documentation and files on candidates
- Use the applicant tracking system (Pinpoint) to manage the job vacancies and move candidates through the process
- 2 -3 years of recruiting experience in a large or medium-sized organization, preferably in the developmental sector or a non-profit organization.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or another related field preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Teams for online interviews
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracker systems (ATS) and external recruitment platforms, i.e. Indeed.
- Basic understanding of employment legislation related to employment agreements
- Social media, innovative resources and online tools experience for sourcing candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal/external customers
- Team player with excellent organizational skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities and manage high volumes of information effectively
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify a pipeline of talent
- Availability to work flexible hours to meet recruitment needs is required
- Some travel to client groups required and to job fairs
- This is a hybrid model starting 1 day a week in office then increasing up to 3 days per week in the office with flexible days. The office is located in Thornhill
About SE Health
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
In the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience