Casual (Weekends) shifts available
Saturdays & Sundays
SE Health is currently seeking Physiotherapists to work at Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital for our Medicine or Ortho programs. Physiotherapists will provide patient management through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and follow-up services to patients. The successful candidate will be familiar working in a team environment and in delegating treatment to appropriately qualified therapy assistants.
As the successful candidate, you are a graduate of an accredited program in Physiotherapy and are a member in good standing of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. You demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a high level of initiative and adaptability to rapidly changing demands.
- Conduct physiotherapy assessments in acute and rehab populations.
- Plan and implement patient-centered, goal-directed treatment programs.
- Provide treatment interventions in collaboration with Therapy Assistants.
- Document patient care interventions formulating goals and recommendations.
- Input and monitor workload in accordance with SE and Cortellucci Health requirements
- Make recommendations regarding discharge and liaise with inter-professional team members as required.
- Serve as a point of contact for weekend Therapy Assistants and provide re-assessment as clinically appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physiotherapy and are a member in good standing of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- At least 1 year of acute care experience is required
- Reliable, flexible, creative, self-directed professional, able to work effectively and collaboratively with therapy assistants as well as with a high performance interdisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Recent experience in managing patients in acute/rehab or community based rehabilitation programs is required
- Experience working in an inpatient setting is required
- Sound knowledge of community resources is an asset
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- A positive work and attendance record is essential
- Ability to adapt to new computer applications
- BLS certificate
- Criminal background check, Vulnerable sector check and Immunization (current)
About SE Health
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
In the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience
Please apply online TriptiAvasthi@sehc.com