We are hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Nurses (RN/RPN) to work in our clinic, located in Collingwood
Offering a Sign on Bonus up to $10,000
This Nursing position is part of the Community Commitment Program for Nurses (CCPN) which provides a $25,000 incentive to eligible nurses in exchange for a 24-month commitment to an eligible employer
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate Nurse (RN/RPN) who will be part of a diverse and collaborative care team that will provide services to a roster of clients. You will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill, and judgment and work within your scope of practice to provide holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional, and spiritual needs of clients and their families.
- Complete comprehensive client assessments, develop care plans, implement and evaluate care based on best evidence/practices and on client’s unique needs
- When designated as a primary provider for a client caseload, you will be the point of care lead accountable for their care while working in collaboration with other care team members and the support functions.
- Support the client through care transitions by collaborating and connecting the client with community support services in their local community.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- As a Nurse you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- As a Nurse you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO/RPNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Work Perks ® , which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Availability to work days, evenings, nights and every other weekend.
- Updated immunization records, clear criminal background check, and Vulnerable sector check are required upon hire.
- A willingness to attain required SE Health certifications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email, etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Works well in a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate is required.
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion), and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
To be eligible for the Return of Service the nurse must:
Not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the six months prior to being hired;
Hold a Certificate of Registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
Begin employment no later than March 31, 2024
Commit to 24-months of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by the employer; and
Not simultaneously receive funds from the Ministry of Health for the Tuition Support Program for Nurses.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
In the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.