Supporting client care through positive relationships with clients and families, front line staff and other administrative staff from across Canada. All activities are conducted within the policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality of SE Health.
Virtual Position - Must reside in Ontario or Quebec
Bilingual in French and English
Why join our team?
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff.
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning. You’ll benefit from our orientation and mentorship programs. Our clinical practice and nursing teams will support you with comprehensive care plans and modern models of care that will mean you’ll always be supported to provide the best possible care to your clients.
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you can use your skills to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Manage your life. At SE, you’ll have the flexibility to manage your schedule to balance your life. You’ll be supported with the time you need to meet the needs of your clients, meet your own needs, develop yourself and your career, and to be part of a team.
- As part of a highly effective team, efficiently respond to and manage inbound requests by phone and email for private care services from clients and families across Canada
- Effectively schedule staff to ensure continuity of care, efficient resource allocation, and positive client and staff experiences
- Ensure the needs of clients and staff, and any relevant concerns, are promptly addressed or escalated with empathy and care
- Work effectively as part of a team that includes frontline staff, service coordinators, care managers, and senior management
- Update and maintain electronic records, contact reporting and performance measurement tools
- Perform data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency, appropriate urgency and professionalism
- Provide support as needed to client and staff billing and payroll activities
- Generate and distribute various scheduling and billing reports, to support organizational KPIs
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure excellence in personal and team performance, client and family experience, and overall business growth
- Proactively work to maintain a strong team dynamic, and continuously improve operating procedures
- Participate in training to continually develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Investigate and follow up in discrepancies in services ordered or provided.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work in a 24/7 365-day environment, including weekends and stat holidays.
- Must be able to provide full availability
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role, preferably in home and/or community health services
- Experience as a PSW/PAB is an asset
- Excellent data entry skills demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and problem solving skills
- Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
- Highly reliable self-starter, with the ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Courses in medical administration or health care training are preferred
- Basic computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel are preferred
About SE Health
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
In the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.