|# of openings:
New graduates welcome!
Under the direction of the Manager or Director of Care, the Registered Nurse (RN) will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill and judgment to provide integrated and holistic nursing care, within the scope of practice appropriate to an RN, to meet the physical, safety, emotional and spiritual needs of clients and their families. This position is for our facility in Canmore. The Bow River Seniors Lodge is a 60 unit Supported Living facility in Canmore, Alberta: 30 units SL4 and 30 units SL4D. SE Health (SE) will be providing care management services and Bow Valley Regional Housing (BVRH) will be providing hospitality and accommodations services.
Why join our team?
· Provide hands-on care to residents according to the Care Plan and facility policies and procedures.
· Report changes in resident conditions as well as any other pertinent information to the appropriate decision makers in a timely manner.
· Assist in the monitoring of non-regulated staff assigned to carry out the care plan, including supervising, coaching, and supporting.
· Ensure resident care is delivered in a way that maintains resident dignity, privacy, and acknowledges independence, spirituality, and individuality.
· Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner; adhere to all required infection prevention and control policies and practices.
· Work within their practice statement, competencies and conduct as defined by the Health Professions Act or other relevant legislation, and governing professional organizations.
· Participate in team meetings and training/learning opportunities as required.
About SE Health
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
In the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results