|# of openings:
Make an Impact on People’s Lives; Join SE Health as PTA/TA
As a key member of the Saint Elizabeth clinical team the PTA/OTA will work with clients to optimize their health and wellness. The suitable PTA/OTA will be able to work well independently and in a team, they will be customer service focused, and have great people skills. We are currently seeking an PTA/OTA to work with clients in their homes. There are ongoing opportunities for learning and skills development.
· Assist the supervising physiotherapist in performing various components of the treatment plans for clients in their homes
· Perform various treatments as prescribed and directed by the supervising Physiotherapist including but not limited to gait training, balance exercises, transfer training, range of motion, strengthening, application of modalities. (i.e. heat, ice, ultrasound, TENS)
· Deliver dynamic, safe and therapeutically beneficial treatment plans
· Set up and prepare equipment and clean up after client treatments
· Maintain regular ongoing communication with the physiotherapist regarding any changes or concerns about a resident’s status or treatment interventions
· Document client treatment activities as per direction of the physiotherapist
· Completed or in the process of completing a PTA/OTA Diploma (Mandatory)
· Knowledge of various clinical populations and treatment modalities.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic fast paced environment.
· Ability to perform repetitive bending, reaching, pushing, lifting and transferring using proper/safe body mechanics.
· Availability to work flexible hours
· Vulnerable sector check (current)
About SE Health
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results