Join SE Health as a Physiotherapist & Make an Impact on People’s Lives
Casual/Consistent hours, 2 evenings a week 4 hours each shift, but flexibility required evening, daytime and perhaps weekend
Join our Team! The SE Rehab Health Clinic (a preferred rehab partner of Mackenzie Health Hospital) is looking for a Physiotherapist in Richmond Hill, Ontario. We are in search of an experienced Physiotherapist to provide in-clinic and/or virtual care to patients with acute or chronic injuries, conditions, pain; as well as post-operative procedures primarily in the area musculoskeletal care.
The Physiotherapist will provide patient assessment, patient centered goal oriented treatment plans, consultations, follow ups, manual therapies, therapeutic modalities, exercise prescription, and assignment to a physiotherapy assistant. In addition, the Physiotherapist will provide input to the management team on matters related to customer experience and clinical best practice as needed.
The Physiotherapist will provide exceptional patient care, will develop meaningful and trusting relationships with patient and referring partners, and collaborate with the inter professional team.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physiotherapy (Master degree or equivalent)
- Registered Physiotherapist and a member in good standing of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Demonstrate high level of initiative and adaptability to rapidly changing demands and external environments
- Recent experience in managing patients with MVA, WSIB and extended Health Benefits
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) completing OCF 18’s, OCF 23’s, progress and discharge reports
- Familiar with HCAI submissions and FHSCO regulations
- Experience working within the government publicly funded program (i.e. community physiotherapy clinic or CPC) preferred
- Reliable, flexible, creative, self-directed professional, able to work effectively and collaboratively with rehab assistants as well as with a high performance interdisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A positive work and attendance record is essential
- Ability to adapt to new computer applications and documentation systems
- BCLS and CPR certificate
Flexibility with hours, willingness to work evenings and weekends (Saturday’s) based on needs of clients/referrals.
About SE Health
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
In the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience
Please apply online TriptiAvasthi@sehc.com