At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Associate Manager, Administrative Solutions
US Administrative Solutions
The Associate Manager, Administrative Solutions is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and development of a client team.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure client and participant expectations are consistently met
• Maintain contact with clients as appropriate
• Serve as a subject matter expert on the client's plans and administrative procedures
• Serve as the key resource for day-to-day issues
• Ensure that the team delivers quality service to our clients, accuracy and time standards are consistently met
• Direct the team to handle plan or client specific questions and keep the team updated on client's plan and benefit regulations by testing their knowledge and through training and development
• Manage client business process and identify areas for continued improvement
• Bachelor’s degree – Mathematics preferred
• Five plus years of experience in defined benefit administration
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Word
• Previous experience creating business processes for project implementation
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems surfaced by the team
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills; ability to model desired work values and practices for other team members
• Ability to create a team setting that encourages both individual and team accomplishments; ability to establish goals and evaluate the performance of team members
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact
Morneau Shepell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status
Job Grade: MS4
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.