At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Specialised Support Telephone Counsellor
Employee Support Solutions
Glasgow office or Remote option - United Kingdom Wide.
Permanent, Full Time
LifeWorks supports the total health and well-being of over 35 million lives worldwide with our clinical expertise, global presence and digital well-being platform, LifeWorks. We empower healthier, happier, and more productive employees by combining our award-winning Employee Assistance Program with proactive wellness solutions in a digital ecosystem that helps them prevent and manage issues and concerns about family, health, life, money, and work.
As a Global Employee Engagement Platform serving tens of thousands of companies and millions of employees worldwide, LifeWorks uses innovative technology and mobile-first user experience to deliver a Total Wellbeing Solution that people and companies - such as Aviva, Burberry, Walgreens, Expedia, Intel and Nestlé Canada - love to use. LifeWorks employees have access to the same high-quality well-being support and resources provided to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing a work environment that inspires innovation, connection and collaboration while also supporting your growth and development both personally and professionally. We value difference-makers, and individuals and teams who bring high energy, passion, and a relentless commitment to excellence to their roles.
The Telecounsellor provides assessments and short-term counselling services directly with clients in a telephonic environment. Counselling is provided within a 50 minute session and documentation takes place during the balance of the counselling hour (as per policy which may be changed from time to time). This postion allows you to work remotely from home anywhere in the UK.
Succeeding as a Telecounsellor will require the following core qualifications, experience and skills:
Advantages to joining our team:
• You will receive a permanent position with a competitive benefits package, including 24 days paid annual leave per year which increases to 29 days with your length of service. You will also have 2 extra floating days to use per year, as well as 8 bank holidays.
• Pension plan to help you reach your retirement goals.
• Private health and dental care plan that fits your individual and/or family needs.
• Access to a (third party) confidential, 24/7 EAP helpline.
• Access to the LifeWorks app which includes hundreds of perks including cashback offers and discounted gift cards on your favourite brands, discounted cinema tickets and more.
• Employee referral program – refer a talented colleague/friend/family member to work with us and you could earn a referral bonus if they are hired.
• Ability to work from home permanently, anywhere in the UK (we’ll provide your IT equipment) or work from our Glasgow office when open.
• You will receive a robust training program that prepares you for your role.
• As a company that promotes and invests in its people's professional and personal development, you will benefit from internal growth opportunities.
• You will work in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion and values employee engagement, innovation, and client service excellence.
Job Grade: MS3
LifeWorks is a global leader in delivering technology-enabled solutions that help clients support the total wellbeing of their people and build organizational resiliency.
By improving lives, we improve business. Our solutions span employee and family assistance, health and wellness, recognition, pension and benefits administration, retirement and financial consulting, actuarial and investment services.
LifeWorks employs over 6,000 employees who work with some 24,000 client organizations that use our services in more than 160 countries.
LifeWorks is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LWRK).
For more information, visit lifeworks.com.