Currently we are looking for Project managers for various project throughout Alberta. Please note this job posting will be used to fill future vacancies (the anticipated start date for the upcoming projects is, January 2, 2023).
Who we Are - We are an Alberta based, family-owned industrial contractor with over 25 years of successful industrial construction experience. We are a world-class leader in industrial fabrication, construction and maintenance and have built our company and reputation on ensuring visibility, value and accountability are always in the forefront. We are rapidly growing and are always seeking qualified and talented individuals to join our team and grow with us.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Industry Compensation
- Employee Benefit Program including medical and dental coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Contract and Temporary Employment Opportunities
- High standards to produce quality products.
- Proven track record in achieving successful project schedule commitments while meeting financial targets.
- Ability to multi-task in high-paced environments.
- Experience responding to changing deadlines/priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with employees and stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices; walks the talk everyday.
- Addresses all relevant issues with the appropriate correspondence in a professional manner.
- Self motivated with excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of handling high stress scenarios.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Always displays exemplary professionalism.
- Mentor project team for success.
- Invested in a safety-oriented work environment.
- Successfully complete a pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- Flexibility in working periods of overtime with travel to site locations.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Clean Abstract.
- Leadership for Excellence Certificate.
- Standard First Aid.
- CSTS-09 or CSTS-20 / WHMIS 2015.
- 10-15 years of previous experience in management role and/or industrial construction or Oil & Gas.
For shortlisted candidate's, you will be asked for the following as a clause of employment:
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of a drug and alcohol testing.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.